Friday, February 28, 2014

Glass window update

This is the easiest update to glass windows!

We bought these cabinets on Craigslist years ago and upon installing them, we cracked a corner of one! It has always drove me a bit batty, plus our laundry room is in the main floor and easily visible. I like for our laundry room to appear tidy, and seeing into our cabinets wasn't working for me. 

I was going to go the route of the window film at Home Depot, but it seemed to be a bit more complicated than necessary. So I checked Amazon and bought this one:

http://www.amazon.com/DC-Fix-3460276-Self-Adhesive-Window/dp/B007B9PQ5W/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_2

Installation is super easy, just cut to size and adhere to the glass, just like contact paper. So easy and it looks great! My advice would be to buy an extra roll than what you think is needed. 

It looks much better, right?

No comments: