Sunday, March 23, 2014

Becky Higgins inspired monthly frame idea

I take NO credit for coming up with this idea, it originally came from Project Life creator Becky Higgins! I did however, add my own touches:). The basic idea is to have 12 monthly frames and use a picture that sums up that month. October-Halloween, May-preschool graduation, January-new bangs for my 5 year old, etc!

Here is what I started with, a 16x14 frame that holds an 8x10 photo. The frames were bought from Target on 70% off clearance. They were around $8 with my Redcard. 

I then calculated the spacing (my non mathematical brain really enjoyed this) and hung them up. 


I then used my laser printer to make the month tags and also my pictures. I decided to print them all in black and white, with the current month in color. 

I love it! What do you think?



No comments: