Monday, December 7, 2009

Giving this another go

Since I found Facebook I have been HOOKED. So I need another something to do, right? Anyway, I am going to use this blog to keep family and friends informed with what is going on in my life, what I am up to, what I have in the works as far as crafts...yadda yadda. You get the gist.

Oh, and I have a GREAT deal to share! You can get 50 free Christmas cards at the website See Here. You only have to pay shipping which was a whopping $3.19 for me. Use the code "newbaby" at checkout and you get 50 free 4x8 cards with envelopes! Then with a separate purchase you can get 100 free prints with the code "prints". It is a Fuji film site so it has to be good, right? I placed my order on Friday and got an email that they shipped on Sat so I am happy:)

No comments: