Anyway, this weekend Charlotte and I went through all of the Christmas storage boxes to see what we had before we start buying more. Very wise. We found some stationery that I bought for her letters to Santa, and we wrote and mailed her list!
Of course Charlotte found all of the singing Elmo's and Rudolph's and has been pressing
So in the spirit of the holidays I whipped up a little tutorial for you! Charlotte loves this headband that I made for her and I do too. It really was so easy and looks lovely!You can use this pattern and make barrettes, holiday embellishments, headbands, bracelets...endless possibilities.
- green felt
- red felt
- hot glue gun or any glue really
- a headband, I use the ones that come in a pack of 5 and are different colors
- my poinsettia template
- buttons for the center of the flowers, I used a snowflake button. You could also use white or yellow felt for the center.
- Cut out your felt using my template!
- Begin gluing starting with the green leaves, overlapping so that you have 8 leaves instead of 4 showing.
- Repeat with the red, layering biggest to smallest.
- Finish with a button for the center.
Linking to the following parties: