Friday, February 5, 2010

We are going to Disney World!!!

At the end of this month in celebration of Charlotte's 4th birthday. My little princess is turning 4, hard to beleive. Truly she (and Matilda of course) is the greatest gift, and I can't wait to see their faces when we get there and see some of the characters. So I am asking for any tips anyone has for the parks with 2 young children.

Anything I should bring? I am already looking into making them autograph books, so any crafts I should get on for personalized keepsakes please post here.

2 more weeks until we leave, I need to start packing:)

6 comments:

Michele P. said...

I haven't been to Disney since 2000, and am due for a trip back again soon. Have fun, and take plenty of photos! Also, don't forget the sunscreen!

Sarah Coulsey said...

Do not go anywhere with out a stroller!!!! I have a 4 yr old and 10 month old. We went to Disney this past November and all I have to say is the Stroller was a life saver!!!!! Which hotel are you staying at??

mel@livvyloowho said...

Sarah, we are staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. We also have a nearly 4 yo and 16 month old. Do you suggest 2 strollers?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.