Saturday, March 27, 2010

Melissa's best pancake

So I seem to have fallen in love with pancakes for dinner again. They are so delicious and with my new love of turkey bacon I can't stop. Having had trouble in the past with finding the perfect pancake I decided to post this here. Trust me, after you try this you will be wanting them for both breakfast and dinner.

Here goes:

Melissa's buttermilk pancakes

1.25 c flour
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
.25 c sugar

1.25 c lowfat buttermilk
.25 c oil
1 egg
1 t vanilla

Optional- chocolate chips....yum!

Mix the dry ingredients together then add the wet. Of course you know not to overmix and the other joys of making pancakes so I won't bore you. Please try these them let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would
love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an
e-mail.

Also visit my homepage :: cash advance website