Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the 1st day of Christmas...

I love this time of year, but this year I have been a bit down. Which means for me more eating and baking, and more shopping. Or going to the mall and doing both. Anyway, I need to blog, it makes me happy to get comments and know that I have that connection to at least a few people.

Last year I did the 12 days of Christmas, but I think I started with the drummers drumming...maybe an attempt to reverse Christmas? Anyway, this year I am doing it right!

Let's start, shall we? On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a partridge in a pear tree! Yippee!

I love this print by Cozyblue. Does it have a partridge? No. A pear? Nope...but it is a tree:)!



This is a cute pattern from Annie's Room.

Oh, and how about this gingerbread pear tree shown on Craftzine? Amazing!

Lastly, this pie from Taste of Home. It looks tasty, no?

No comments: