Monday, December 13, 2010

The Christmas post

Also known as the most picture heavy post ever:). That is what happens when it has been over 2 weeks not blogging! I have a lot to catch up on.

My favorite guy (isn't he handsome???) and my two favorite girls.



 Here are our attempts at a Christmas card photo. About 200 shots and 1 semi good one! Thank goodness for digital:)!

 This is the one I finally settled on after getting tired trying. The lighting is off but their expressions are beautiful!

Matilda, love her!


 And now to the tree. I adore our tree and it's family feel. It isn't fancy ribbons and bows, silver and gold, or adorned with fake flowers. It is filled with us.

My favorite ornament hand painted by my Nana. Three angels singing.

Another hand painted favorite. This was her signature Santa.

The year that my sister passed away I found three of these angels at Goodwill. My sister loved angels and there was one for each of us three sisters. It was meant to be. 
Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sizegenetics fatty oils helps within thinning in the blood (lower viscosity), which in turn aids through the circulation of blood round the sizegenetics. Research have shown having a sizegenetics blood flow has become main factors in achieving stronger, stiffer erections.Onions - Well, many tend not to know but a great number of today's top researchers believe that onions are usually an essential food for sizegenetics circulation for the blood. It also aids inside prevention of blood clots. This carries a wonderful advantage to increasing the circulation of blood around the heart together with the penis.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/