Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Embroidered handprint art

I wanted to embroider something small for the longest time. I am not an expert, but I do find it therapeutic. There is something about sitting there with a hoop, needle and thread that is so soothing for me. I wish I had more ideas in my head as far as embroidering because I can see myself doing this quite a bit on fall nights.

Here is the idea that I had and it turned out beautifully. Which I realize I say pretty often on here. Which I guess makes sense because why would I post about all of the half-butt projects I messed up through the years or only half finished?

Anyway, I digress. Here is the art...it speaks for itself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog rocks! I want to give you a shout out and a blog award. Come here to get it!

http://allyrey.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

-Ally

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the
pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

my blog post moneygram cash advance