Monday, November 8, 2010

Bathroom Redo

 So I repainted the bathroom on a whim this past week. I had some oops paint sitting around, which I had to then mix with my stash to get a nice blue...nightmare...but fun:)!

Here is the before, not bad, but a little too blah. I made those painting over the toilet buy stretching material over canvas, painting, and modpodging. The silhouettes are just pink construction paper of my husband, Charlotte, and I. No Matilda....time for a change!

Here I switched it up a bit, I found that Good Housekeeping picture at Goodwill but didn't like it in the bathroom. It will go into storage for now!
After...ahh much better! I put in the light fixture that I found at Goodwill as well- with all of the parts! None missing, and it had the original box and instructions. I love Goodwill! Now I just have to finish with a chair rail, possible beadboard wallpaper, and baseboard. Oh, and the fluorescent bulbs we have in the bathroom are not the best for picture taking. Sorry!

 The above prints are from Elsita on Etsy.
The burlap sign that I made. Make your own using my tutorial!

Linked to the following parties:
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
http://beckieandbrad.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the 'before' and I LOVE the 'after'!!!

Anonymous said...

It was cute before, but I LOVE the after!!!