Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Super easy headband

The other day a good friend of mine showed up with a super cute headband. I loved it, and then loved it more when she showed it to me. A piece of elastic tied, or sewn, around your head and a clip on earring attached. Voila! Absolutely perfect for a gal like me, that has a collection of my grandmothers earrings just waiting to be shown off.

Have I mentioned how hard it is for me to get a decent picture??? Oh well, I try:).

So grab your stash of earrings, brooches, really any jewelry and get festive!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Me! Glad you are so crafty to figure out how to make all of these things so I will stop wasting money by spending money to buy them! :)

Misae Richwoods said...

I really like what you've done there! I've seen women embellish shoes (common), belts (sometimes) and jackets (rare) with clip on earrings and you're the first I've seen do a hairband! Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier - it's really effective =)

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every
bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

My homepage :: on line cash advances

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think
I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.

I am looking forward for your next post, I will try
to get the hang of it!

Here is my blog post ... breast enhancement cream reviews