Monday, November 1, 2010

Parties!

Link Parties! I love a good party and blog parties are SO much fun! I found this list @ Girl Creative and plan on adding to it. If I knew how to make tabs under my header this would be easier:).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just Something I Whipped Up


Making the World Cuter


Made by You


Market Yourself Monday

Photobucket
Lucky Linky Tuesday


Get Your Craft On


DIY Day


Take a Look Tuesday


Letting The Creative Juices Flow

Photobucket
A Little Craft Therapy


Penny Pinching Party


Show and Tell


Sew Much Ado


Sugar and Spice


Make It Yours Day

Creative Share
Photobucket
Strut Your Stuff


Frogs and Snails


Get Your Craft On


Thursdays Treasures

Photobucket
I'm a Creative Cat


Craft Concoction

Look at Me I'm so Crafty


Feature Yourself Friday
Photobucket

Saturday Nite Special


Weekend -Up Party

2 comments:

Erica said...

About making page tabs... just got to posting and click on the "edit pages" tab. put all your information in and give the tab a title. When you go to PUBLISH it will ask if you want it in your sidebar or as a tab, pick TAB! Then it will show up under you banner!!

mel@livvyloowho said...

Erica! You are my new best friend! Thank you so much. I searched the internet and NO ONE mentioned that it was that easy:).