Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quick tip for meatloaf

I know, way random. WAY random, but it has to be said. Who hasn't had super cold hands while mixing their meatloaf? Or too tough loaf from mixing in their Kitchen-Aid? So I decided to add all of the ingredients into a gallon plastic bag and smoosh it. Then dump it all in a pan and you're done, plus no hand washing needed.


Gee, this is not an attractive photo:)!

Or put it into muffin tins and bake for only 25 minutes like I do:

My meatloaf recipe can be found by clicking HERE.

I also added this to the following parties:

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

What a great idea to cook your meatloaf in a muffin tin! My family loves meatloaf but I find it so messy and icky. I will definitely try your method next time! Thanks for the great tip.

Best wishes,
Natasha.